- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 20 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 48 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical failures3
- fuse box failure2
- intermittent no starts with no bus error2
- anti theft system and keyless entry1
- computer failure1
- wiring harnesses failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.