- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 58 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 80 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuse box failure3
- multiple electrical failures3
- intermittent no starts with no bus error2
- wiring harnesses failed2
- anti theft system and keyless entry1
- computer failure1
- power door locks fail1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.