- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 63 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 64 days ago
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.
Worst 2002 Ram 1500 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rack and pinion failure37
- broken leaf springs1
- lower ball joints failed1
- tie rod ends failed1
- NHTSA: Suspension39
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front17
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.