CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 has the well-known and documented problem with their dashboards falling to pieces, but it also has engine failure from oil sludge. That's a doube shot of awful in your morning coffee.

8.0

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jan 162008

Ram 1500 Sport 5.9L

i bought this sport truck and the came with some nice tires very nice profile. When I went to replace them they stopped making them and if I wanted them I would have to pay $700 a tire. I could not afford it at that time so I put the standard tire from chrysler for these 20 inch rims. Well I've had vibration ever since. Id have change u bolts and rotated the tires and changed the weights and I still get a vibration when I get up to 57 .. what the f*ck is this and when I go 85 I get smoke from the rear.. what the f*ck .. I'm so pissed. I took care of her and I can't find anyone to fix it or know what the heck is going on. how can I fix this

- , Detroit, MI, USA