- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 4 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 10 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 33 days ago
2002 Ford E-350
Worst 2002 E-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown spark plug from cylinder head6
- blown sparkplug from cylinder head1
- engine lost power while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 E-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-350.