- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 6 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2002 Ford E-350
Worst 2002 E-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown spark plug from cylinder head6
- blown sparkplug from cylinder head1
- engine lost power while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 E-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-350.