- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 1 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 11 days ago
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Worst 2004 Explorer Sport Trac engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure3
- harmonic balancer & crank sensor gone bad3
- squealing from under hood3
- engine knock2
- vibration on idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Sport Trac Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Explorer Sport Trac compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer Sport Trac overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer Sport Trac.