- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2009 Ford Flex
Worst 2009 Flex brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- soft brake pedal2
- brakes grind1
- brakes making loud groaning sound1
- brakes still grinding1
- short time from squeak to total brake system failure1
- the anti skid system comes on when making a low speed turn1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Flex Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Flex compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Flex overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Flex.