- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
- March 23: Ford Focus and Fusion Power Steering Lawsuit Dismissed
- March 18: Ford Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Filed in Louisiana
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
2009 Ford Flex
Worst 2009 Flex brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- soft brake pedal2
- brakes grind1
- brakes making loud groaning sound1
- brakes still grinding1
- short time from squeak to total brake system failure1
- the anti skid system comes on when making a low speed turn1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Flex Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Flex compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Flex overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Flex.