- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 14 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 24 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 30 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 55 days ago
1998 Ford Mustang
Worst 1998 Mustang steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.