- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 10 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 13 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
1998 Ford Mustang
Worst 1998 Mustang steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.