- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 1 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 3 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 5 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 20 days ago
2000 Ford Mustang
Worst 2000 Mustang electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gauges fluctuate1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.