- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 1 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 11 days ago
2000 Ford Mustang
Worst 2000 Mustang engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator stuck wide open while driving1
- engine making ticking noise1
- lacking horse power1
- leaking head gaskets and oil pan gasket1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.