- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
2000 Ford Mustang
Worst 2000 Mustang engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator stuck wide open while driving1
- engine making ticking noise1
- lacking horse power1
- leaking head gaskets and oil pan gasket1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.