- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Ford Mustang
Worst 2002 Mustang engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs ejected from cylinders3
- engine is slow to react to acceleration2
- engine shudders at low rpms & low speed2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.