2006 Ford Mustang wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Ford Mustang:

2006 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 172006

Mustang 6-cyl

Starting at approx. 50mph I experience a shimmy in the steering wheel, most of the time. From time to time it will not shimmy when I reach the 50mph but as soon as I stop and start again the shimmy returns. I took it back to the dealer and all they did was balance the tires and did not make a difference. So I have had the car aligned, tires/rims force road balanced, new rotors, brake pads, bearings checked and still have the same shimmy. Dealer will not help and I nor anyone else knows what to try next.

- Jonesboro, AR, USA