- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 0 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 3 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 5 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 7 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 12 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
Worst 1999 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd engaging unintentionally1
- rough, vibrating ride1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft11
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.