- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 0 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 3 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 9 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 32 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
Worst 1999 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4wd engaging unintentionally1
- rough, vibrating ride1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft11
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.