- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
Worst 1999 Ranger lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dome light stays on4
- door ajar light comes on/off1
- engine light comes on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.