2001 Ford Taurus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jun 202008

Taurus SE 3.0L V6

I had a Ranger with a stick shift with the same motor. Had 159,000 when I sold this truck. The engine in the truck was still a better running motor and used less oil than what this car did when I purchased it. I should have known better than to buy this car with this many miles on it in the first place. When I purchased my truck it had 39,000 miles on it so I had taken proper care of it for a long time. Was assuming that this motor would be okay though but boy was I wrong! At any rate I'm done with Beau Townsend Ford and Fords in general. This car has been a real awakening in just how much trash a manufacturing company can and will produce!!!!

- , Brookville, OH, USA