- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 11 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 34 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
Worst 2001 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power steering3
- clunking noise over bumps1
- front end won't stay aligned, pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.