- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
Worst 2001 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power steering3
- clunking noise over bumps1
- front end won't stay aligned, pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.