- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
Worst 2001 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power steering3
- clunking noise over bumps1
- front end won't stay aligned, pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.