- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 14 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 22 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 23 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
Worst 2001 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no power steering3
- clunking noise over bumps1
- front end won't stay aligned, pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.