8.0

2001 Ford Taurus steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Oct 152007

Taurus SES 3.0L V6

So far I have tried to have the front end aligned 3 times, No change. If you look at the front end you can see both wheels are pointing outward.So when driving I cannot keep the car in a straight line, I am always turning the steering wheel mostly to the left. What is really irritating is I just bought this car from Folsom Lake Toyota with a warranty. I am taking the car back again,hopefully on the 20th of October to see if they fix the problem.

- , Placerville, CA, USA