- November 23: Ford Recalls 452,000 Cars To Fix Gas Tank Leaks
- November 21: Ford Recalls E-350 and E-450 For Trailer Brake Problems
- October 28: Ford Recalls 131,000 Vehicles, Mostly SUVs For Fire Risk
- October 20: Ford F-150 Electric Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Upgraded
- October 3: Investigation Expanded Into Ford Explorer Police Interceptors
2001 Ford Windstar
Worst 2001 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle broke in half82
- rear axle cracked9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly37
- NHTSA: Power Train31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.