- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 5 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 34 days ago
2001 Ford Windstar
Worst 2001 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle broke in half82
- rear axle cracked10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly38
- NHTSA: Power Train33
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.