- September 30: Ford Recalls 380,000 Vehicles in 6 Recalls
- September 15: Ford Mustang Hood Corrosion Lawsuit Tossed Out
- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
2001 Ford Windstar
Worst 2001 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle broke in half82
- rear axle cracked9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly37
- NHTSA: Power Train31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.