- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 7 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 31 days ago
2001 Ford Windstar
Worst 2001 Windstar drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle broke in half83
- rear axle cracked12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly38
- NHTSA: Power Train35
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.