- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- March 10: General Motors Recalls 7 Models of Cars and Trucks recalls | 56 days ago
- February 20: Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 75 days ago
- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2004 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.