- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 1 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 37 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
2008 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2008 Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.