- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 85 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 87 days ago
2005 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2005 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
Worst 2005 Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 22
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 20
- lights problemsNHTSA: 13
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.