- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 53 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 57 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 59 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.