- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 89 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.