- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 83 days ago
- November 27: GMC Yukon Lawsuit Filed After Death of 3-Year-Old Boy news | 85 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 89 days ago
2003 GMC Envoy
Worst 2003 Envoy engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving4
- engine noise3
- engine turns over but won't start3
- reduced engine light on & engine power reduced3
- check engine light on2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Envoy Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Envoy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Envoy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Envoy.