- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 89 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 89 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
Worst 2000 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition coil keeps failing1
- not enough current to fuel pump1
- speedometer gauge is not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.