- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
2012 Honda Civic
Worst 2012 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/cuts out while driving6
- excessive oil consumption6
- doesn't start at times5
- high pitched whine noise2
- accelerating problems1
- check engine light on1
- oil leak1
- sold without oil in the engine1
- under-engine cover failed1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.