- October 24: Takata Exploding Air Bags Allegedly Linked to 4 Deaths
- October 24: Takata Air Bag Lawsuit On The Way Over Exploding Inflators
- September 27: Honda Agrees to Settle CR-V Door Lock Actuator Lawsuit
- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
2012 Honda Civic
Worst 2012 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/cuts out while driving5
- doesn't start at times3
- excessive oil consumption3
- accelerating problems1
- high pitched whine noise1
- oil leak1
- sold without oil in the engine1
- under-engine cover failed1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control24
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.