- November 7: Honda Fit LX Recalled After Brackets Puncture Airbags
- November 4: Honda Leaves Takata at the Curb
- November 3: Honda Pilot Recalled To Update Instrument Cluster Software
- November 1: Honda Recalls 2016 CR-V After Takata Airbag Explodes
- October 29: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbags Cause 19 Injuries
2012 Honda Civic
Worst 2012 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/cuts out while driving6
- doesn't start at times4
- excessive oil consumption4
- high pitched whine noise2
- accelerating problems1
- oil leak1
- sold without oil in the engine1
- under-engine cover failed1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control28
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.