4.0

2000 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda Odyssey:

2000 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Mar 102012

Odyssey

I began to think that the Emissions Control dashboard light was somehow connected to the hard shifting of the transmission. Mechanic said it could very well be. Both problems are being looked into as I type this. My Odyssey is at a Honda dealership. I don't have a good feeling about these recent problems. It has been so reliable until this past wk!

I'm without wheels and begging for for rides to work - so frustrating.

- , Shrewsbury, MA, USA