- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 49 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 79 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems57NHTSA complaints: 103
- steering problems36NHTSA complaints: 95
- brakes problems34NHTSA complaints: 237
- windows / windshield problems19NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems18NHTSA complaints: 17
- transmission problems18NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 89
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 40
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 25
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 19
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 36
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 30
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 19
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 12
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.