- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 12 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems48NHTSA complaints: 94
- steering problems35NHTSA complaints: 88
- brakes problems34NHTSA complaints: 223
- windows / windshield problems19NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems17NHTSA complaints: 16
- transmission problems17NHTSA complaints: 40
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 78
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 17
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 37
- wheels / hubs problems7NHTSA complaints: 24
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 35
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 21
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 17
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 12
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.