- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 14 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 42 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 47 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 50 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 72 days ago
Transmission Not Shifting Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 48,667 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)