- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 22 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 29 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 63 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 65 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems35NHTSA complaints: 113
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 162
- engine problems13NHTSA complaints: 58
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 8
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 19
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.