- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 18 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 40 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 49 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems36NHTSA complaints: 114
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 58
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 162
- interior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 14
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 22
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 20
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.