- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 7 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems33NHTSA complaints: 108
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 156
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 18
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 52
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 19
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.