- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 16 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 21 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 46 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 50 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems35NHTSA complaints: 113
- engine problems14NHTSA complaints: 58
- brakes problems13NHTSA complaints: 162
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- exhaust system problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 20
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.