- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 83 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems36
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 24
- brakes problems10NHTSA complaints: 30
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 39
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.