- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 9 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 23 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 37 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems38
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems13NHTSA complaints: 24
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 30
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 39
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.