- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 15 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 22 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 41 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 44 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 53 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems33
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 23
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 27
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems1
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 38
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.