- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 9 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 12 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.