- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 13 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.