- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 16 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2014 Honda Odyssey (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 15,614 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.