- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 5 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 49 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: