- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 17 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 19 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 33 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies prematurely9
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System38
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.