- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 22 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 47 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 51 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies prematurely9
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.