- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 7 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 8 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 22 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 36 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling31
- sliding door malfunction17
- lift gate fails abruptly5
- clear coat peeling4
- loud wind noise when traveling at highway speeds2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body38
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate15
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 14
- NHTSA: Structure13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 10
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.