- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 8 days ago
2007 Honda Odyssey
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
Worst 2007 Odyssey body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling24
- sliding door malfunction14
- lift gate fails abruptly5
- clear coat peeling3
- loud wind noise when traveling at highway speeds2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body32
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate15
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 13
- NHTSA: Structure11
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 10
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.