1. installed new pressure switch (1 reports)
2003 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jul 212011

Apparently, the blinking "D" light is part of a much bigger problem called the transmission. As per the manual the engine light should come on first and then the "D" light blinks. My vehicle went in reverse and DCH Honda (Eatontown, NJ) new it they took my money on what was to be the beginning of my problems. Two months later they say you need a transmission...$4420.00 the same guy DAVE that looked me in my face an said transmission is fine just need the 4th pressure switch. Apparently HONDA, thinks it's okay to sell their vehicles damaged and charge full price on a piece of

_ _ _ _! They new these vehicles weren't worth the money we (consumers) were/are paying for them and I still owe $6,000 on my vehicle. NOW WHAT HONDA!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN.....and this is my third honda.......

- , Atlantic Highlands, NJ, USA