2004 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Odyssey:

2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Nov 132007

Odyssey LX 3,2L V6

I have three (2) DVD players plus the one that was in the car when I bought it installed on my 2004 Honda Odyssey and they were wll under warranty and ?replaced?. None of them ever worked for more than a month or so. The one I have in my car now is shot with a CD stuck inside and I can't afford to have it replaced because it is no longer in warranty.

It appears to me that the Honda company could produce a DVD player that worked and not keep putting this JUNK back into my Odyssey. I paid a lot of $ for this vehicle. Also the right rear window motor went out, Under warranty then the left rear window motor went out. Not under warranty.

No more Honda's for me.