2006 Honda Odyssey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Odyssey:

2006 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

May 302006

Odyssey

My family owns a 2006 Honda Odyssey. Since 8,000 miles on the vehicle we have been asking for warranty work on the sliding doors. The rear passenger electric sliding door does not close on an incline due to mechanical failure. We have to drive to a flat area with the door open and the kids in the car to get the door to close. Honda has attempted to fix it 6 times unsuccessfully. It hasn't worked since the car had 8,000 miles and now they don't want to cover it under warranty even though its a safety issue.

- Springfield, OR, USA

Jul 252008

Odyssey

Well, I'm owner of a vehicle that I recently bought. I noticed that the car has to different shades of color, and I think that this car has been damaged. I would like to find information about it.

- Livermore, CA, USA

Sep 012006

Odyssey

1. interior vehicle lights seem to indicate exterior lights are on when they are not. Exterior lights are off at night time. The inability to detect exterior lights are on at night. 2. exterior imitation chrome peels off cheap plastic. 3. poor steering quality for a new vehicle.

- Lanark, IL, USA