2006 Honda Odyssey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Odyssey:

2006 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jun 212010

My car is a Honda Odyssey touring 2006. I remotely opened the tailgate and stepped under it to put up the third row seat. The tailgate unexpectedly began to lower and hit me in the head pretty hard. I then tried again thinking it was an error and was almost hit again. The third time I tried to stop the door from going down but could not. Now the tailgate will not remain open and I can no longer safely get access to my children's things in the back of the van. It was scary and unnerving to me when this happened because I could not stop the tailgate from going down. There was no safety for me to stop it.

- Acworth, GA, USA