Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.

Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.

2007 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Odyssey:

2007 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jun 182015

Purchased 6/8/15 from cos central auto, meriden, ct. On 6/18/15 at 9:00 am vehicle was left at central parking sp garage at 800 avenue of the americas (corner of 28th and 6th) NY manhattan, NY. At approximately 6:00 pm. Owner thomas J. servidone went to pick up vehicle and was informed that vehicle had caught on fire while being parked (stationary) there for the day.

- Rocky Hill, CT, USA

Jan 292010

Odyssey 6-cyl

Lots of car stopped on the highway 65 mile speed limit, I stopped completely after few second later rear vehicle hit my van. Police came make report, rear car's fault. I did not ride ambulance. I see doctors, I thought I was O.K. but 10 month later I was in the hospital almost 2 months. I got surgery my upper back because my spinal was pinched by bone and leaking. Air bag did not deployed accident time, if it work, I did not injured. Rear car hit my van and my van hit in front of my car. My chair frame was lifted up rear door and bumper and body frame need straight.

- Plattsmouth, NE, USA