- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 19 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 25 days ago
Rear Brake Noise
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 31,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- adjust parking brake (1 reports)