- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 31 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Supply: Compressor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: