- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 12 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
2007 Honda Odyssey (Page 5 of 6)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 9 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,980 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: