- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 15 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 20 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 45 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 49 days ago
Sudden Fail To Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 19,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace melted fuel pump (1 reports)