- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 15 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 22 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 41 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 44 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 53 days ago
Sudden Fail To Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 19,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace melted fuel pump (1 reports)