- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 16 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 23 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 57 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.