- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 14 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 24 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 31 days ago
Steering Pump Whine
2007 Honda Odyssey (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 44,752 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced power steering pump (9 reports)
- not sure (8 reports)
- recall letter from honda (3 reports)
- dealer claims "operating as designed" (1 reports)
- replace fluid reservoir (1 reports)