- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 30 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,863 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem