CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.

3.3

2008 Honda Odyssey wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Odyssey:

2008 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Apr 132016

Odyssey

Wheels furnished on touring model van will only accept miichelin pax tires and can only be repaired or replaced by a Honda a factory dealer - if you are not near a Honda dealer and your tires blow out and need fixing you are stuck

- Marco Island, FL, USA

Aug 192014

Odyssey 6-cyl

Autopark Honda replaced drive shafts because there was a popping sound coming while slow turns. I drove away and within 2 miles, all hell broke loose. There was a tremendous amount of metallic noise coming from the car and I nearly lost total control of the car. I could break I think. But steering and engine power were dangerously affected. Me and my kids would have been killed. I suspect the parts used were not of proper quality or the workmanship was poor. I can't decide. The dealership has been perfect with other repairs so I doubt it could have been workmanship but it is hard for me to say. People make mistakes.

- Cary, NC, USA