2010 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Odyssey:

2010 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Dec 292010

Odyssey 6-cyl

My new to me 2010 Honda Odyssey touring van has extremely uncomfortable driver's seat and passenger seat due to protruding head restraints. The head rest pushes head so far forward that it causes pain in the back, neck, hips and legs due to lack of any support in the back.it does not matter where you position the seat or the head restraint. Nothing makes it comfortable. I am now having severe back pain, and stressed muscles everywhere else. I am 5'4". please create less protruding head rests so my back can actually reach the back of the seat and my neck is not forced forward in an awkward angle. Help please. This is my fifth Honda and second Odyssey and I have never had any car of any brand be so uncomfortable.

- Placentia, CA, USA

Nov 292010

Odyssey

Honda Odyssey 2010 grab bar caused toddler to break leg. Two year old was in her car seat behind the driver's seat. She put her foot on top of the grab bar behind the seat, her shoe (size 7 1/5) caught, she pulled and the force broke her leg. This happened in the time it took me to open the door and get into the car. I think that if the grab bar was shaped differently (thicker bar part and narrower hole ) that this would not have happened.

- Fort Collins, CO, USA