6.0

2010 Honda Odyssey electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Odyssey:

2010 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Odyssey LX 3.5L

If this is a known problem, I cannot understand why Honda and/or their dealers won't fix it or find out what is causing the problem and fix that!!! How possibly can they expect their customers who keep their cars more than a couple of years to purchase batteries to keep their vehicles running. This does not really remedy the situation. Absent this problem, I like my 2010 Honda Odyssey. Unless this is resolved, this will the LAST Honda Odyssey (or Honda) I will purchase.

- , Columbus, OH, USA

Apr 042010

Odyssey EX-L V6

I bought the 2010 Honda Odyssey brand new and in less than a month, I have to bring the car to dealer several times to fix the battery issues. It's draining so fast. The service manager told me that that is normal for newer cars due to several electronic features. My previous car, I left it for 2 months vacation and it started out fine. For this car, if it's not driven for more than 3 days, most of the time the battery is drained and you have to call AAA or jump start the battery. This is such a huge hassle since everytime I go for a 1-week vacation, I can always expect my car not running when I get back. Is it really normal nowadays for new cars to expect this kind of issues if not driven frequently?

- , South San Francisco, CA, USA