2003 Honda Pilot accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Sep 052004

Pilot 4WD 6-cyl

Although my Honda dealer has replaced the driver side seat cover on my 2003 Honda Pilot that also houses the controls for the power driver saet 4 times in the past 15 months with no problem, I feel this defect needs to be addressed because if this cover fails while driving the power seat could start to move in any direction. The website "" Has many complaints about this in thier chat forum, also my dealership told me they had to replace quite a few of these, there was even a backlog on ordering me a new one this last time.

- Viera, FL, USA

May 222004

Pilot 6-cyl

1. car was parked at a marina for approximately 1.5 hours 2. electrical malfunction in drivers automatic seat controller started a fire and destroyed seat and door 3. Honda said it was my fault and said to have my insurance pay for it - I'm electing to take them to court.

- Gibsonia, PA, USA